Re: Clutch suggestions?

To: jbonina@nectech.com
Subject: Re: Clutch suggestions?
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 11:16:30 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jeff - just one "do not" suggestion - avoid the throw out
bearings supplied by Victoria British - they come in an
unmarked clear plastic bag, and without fail, will fail within
the first 500 miles.  I've got two of these with less than
500 miles which you can have at my cost which was many hours
and a few bucks.

Cheers,

Len Drake