Paint stripping

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint stripping
From: "Dr T. Dafforn" <td214@cus.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:04:52 +0100 (BST)
Spent this weekend splitting the body of the spit from its rather too
intimate association with its chassis...
One sheered bolt, and one angle gound bolt later!
And why does the haynes restoration manual forget to tell you about the
two EXTRA bolts under the fuel tank!

Anyhow what I need to know now, is the best method of stripping the 25
years worth of underseal from the underneath and the two coats of paint
and filler from the the top of the body..
Any kind of media blasting is out...
I guess that leaves fire, chemicals or wire brushing...
But which one!
                        cheers
                                Tim

                        Department of Haematology