RE: Life at Triumph

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Life at Triumph
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:19:25 -0400
I also am dismayed at this.

JonMac - I don't blame you for protectng your thoughts, ideas, and
efforts.   As much as the concept of free access to information is
inviting to us all, what you have is truly worthy of publication.
Keep us posted, and when the time comes, I would like an autographed
copy for my triumph library (meager that it is).

Carl