TR6 carburetors

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 carburetors
From: Lex Garey <LGarey@mail.dot.state.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:15:17 -0400
I have been considering rebuilding (or having rebuilt) the Z-S carbs on my
'74 TR6 for awhile.  And now, the interconnecting throttle linkage has
broken (it was not original - it was rigged up by a PO).  So, I was
wondering what to do.  Is there a place where I could send the whole
assembly (both carbs and linkage) and have it rebuilt correctly?  (I'm not
sure if I want to try this myself).  Or does anyone have any suggestions
for another type of carb?   Thanks a lot.
Lex Garey,  (semi-stranded in) Shelby, NC,  '74 TR6