Re: SPAX shocks on TR3A

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: SPAX shocks on TR3A
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:19:02 -0700 "Re: SPAX shocks on TR3A" (Apr 7, 3:07pm)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Hi Henry,

After you mentioned that you had been running the original front
shocks on your 3B I decided to check to see what I was removing
from my car. Turns out that they're Armstrongs (don't know about
the Blue part though, mine are black) and have a date of 4/58
stamped into them. Yep, 40 year old shocks and they still seem
to have a fair amount of resistance in them. I'm saving these
puppies for the ultimate in concourse originality :-) Ofcourse
I'm not using pointy tipped bolts throughout so I'll probably
loose points for that.

Drew
'58 TR3A TS31476L

[snip]