Re: need MK1 Spit Dist. Vac. Advance

To: Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu>
Subject: Re: need MK1 Spit Dist. Vac. Advance
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 14:27:01 -0500
Cc: Mark Sinclair <msinclair@dis-inc.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The company that does the vacuum advance rebuilds is local to me but
I've never used them for anything. I did stop by twice, and both times
was treated rudely and given the brush off.

They're listed in the monster list, along with a couple of other peoples
negative views of them. I think they're M & G Motors, or at Least M & G
something. They're in Tuxedo, New York. Use at your own risk.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L