TR manuals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR manuals
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:51:09 -0500
     I got this guys name as a source for old auto repair manuals.

     Barry Schiff
     401-946-4711 (R.I.)

     Sounded a bit arrogant (maybe he was being rushed). He can't get
     Haynes, called 'em "junk". He can get the factory manual for about $89
     U.S. (new) BTW, his so-called factory is not the Robert Bentley
     manual.

     I was too tired of his attitude to ask what the difference was.

     Obviously, I have no financial interest, etc.. Maybe others will get a
     better perspective. Keep the list informed.

     Jeff
     '73 TR6 in Mass.