Re: TR3 glovebox material

To: MDWalker@compuserve.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 glovebox material
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:41:57 -0500
     I should clarify one thing about my first post regarding the glovebox
     material - in order to keep the size and shape, more or less, of the
     original glovebox, I'll have to somehow make a cylinder (which will be
     flattened down to become an oval), and then attach a back. I think the
     real problem will be forming bendable tabs or similar on the back
     piece, to connect it to the rest.
     Regards,
     Jim Wallace