Re: Miata Bashing Season Again

To: tomwalling@pvh.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Miata Bashing Season Again
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:23:08 -0500
Well said! One of my best friends recently bought a used Miata after
spending a good bit of time in the pass. seat of my Spit last summer. It is
the perfect car for him as he has the mechanical sympathy of a monkey with
no thumbs. It is his only car, and so far he has put the top down every
sunny day that it has been over 50 degrees! He does keep threatening that
he will have the top down AND the A/C on when it gets really hot though!
Here in Maine, Miata owners wave just as much as LBC owners anyway - any
car with a cloth top takes a certain breed (or certain lunacy) in this
climate.

-Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spitfire
(77 chassis, trimmed as 74, 69 1300 motor)
Claudette the Peugeot 505 (a grande French dame)
One unnamed 84 VW Jetta GLI (loved dearly, but never gained a name)