Re: Bosch Platinum Plugs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bosch Platinum Plugs
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichol@m4.sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:34:39 -0500
Used Bosch platinum plugs in my TVR 280i until one failed while on a
long trip at Interstate highway speeds. As noted previously, they do
tend to foul more easily. Replaced them with NGKs and have had no
problems since. When gapping plugs, regardless of tool used, you need to
consider only two things: 1. accuracy and 2. precision.

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093L 'O'
'86 TVR 280i