Re: Re[2]: Bosch Platinum Plugs

To: Ross Vincenti <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Bosch Platinum Plugs
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 16:01:58 -0600 (CST)
Cc: "gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk" <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>, Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "dlangton@cnx.net" <dlangton@cnx.net>
On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Ross Vincenti wrote:

> Trevor wrote:
>
> Gernot Vonhoegen wrote:
> > IMHO platinum plugs are a waste of money and a sales gimmick.
> __________
>      I used to think so, but I am not sure

>      Bosch plugs ALMOST started the car which kept me trying that day.
>      +++++++++++++++++++
>      Yeah, but did it ever start?
>
>      Ross D. Vincenti
>      64 Spitfire 4

        I guess I'm getting myself set for a toasting... I've been using
        the platinum plugs for quite a few years... I haven't had a problem
        with them. Of course, my old tractor engine ain't as sophistycated
        as them fancy 6 bangers you guys are pushin about.

>      64 Porsche 356C Coupe (Ross, say it ain't so!)

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois