Re: Aussie Beeah (Beer)

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Aussie Beeah (Beer)
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:06:01 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have folowed this thred with interest, and I feel it's now nessecery
to investigate firther.  Thus I propose a beer tasting thingy, where we
recoment beers, and people have a look in the shops, obtain and sample.

My recomendations are,

Old Speckeldy Hen, Morlands
(Brewed Abingdon, just 5 Miles down the road from me.  Named after an
old MG)
It comes in bottels, and is fizzy like a lager, need to be a bit cold,
but is defenatly a bitter.

John Smiths, Up North
Don't get the draft flow, that's for ex-yuppys who know no better.
A nice bitter.

Spifire, Hook Nortan
Mmmm named after the plain though.

Burtons, Burton on Trent
A bit sweet, very bitter, you do feel like you have repeatedly banged
you head againsed a wall after though.

Anything I have had but can't remember.  'cuse I drunk lost of it so it
must be good

My home brew 40 Pints, with the alcohol of 60,
Fist half pint tastes like sh*t, the next 5 you don't care.
Supprisingly mild hangovers, even though you suffer loss of eyesight,
the ability to crawl, stand etc, and an intrinsic need to tell realy
stupid jokes.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot