Re: Electric fans, a practical question

To: "Romano Kroemer" <romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk>, <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Electric fans, a practical question
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:57:57 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

Okay Doc,
When we refer to removing the fan, that is all that is removed.  The water
pump pulley is still in place.  You still have to drive the pulley for
coolant circulation.  Removal is just the 4 retaining bolts in the fan.
take off fan, reinstall the four bolts.  Install electric fan, per included
instructions.

Larry Zink
Houston