Re: TR4A horse power

To: gpetrola@prairienet.org, fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us
Subject: Re: TR4A horse power
From: Rikrock <Rikrock@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:11:35 EST
Cc: pjthomas01@snet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-03-25 09:12:14 EST, gpetrola@prairienet.org writes:

<<
        What I heard was Kastner and Tulius had race engines that were
        pumping out somewhere in the 170HP range... These were race engines
        and were torn down and rebuilt on a frequent basis. The actual term
        that came up describing these engines was "hand grenades"

I was just at a machine shop yesterday.  On the counter, next to the usual
assortment of bent connecting rods and pistons with embedded valves, holes in
the dome, etc, was a dummy hand grenade!

Rich Rock
64 TR4
65 TR4A-IRS
67 TR4A...parts for sale