Re: TR3a radiator removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3a radiator removal
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 23:22:05 -0500 (EST)
Any excuse to buy some new tools, right?   I bought an offset ratcheting
wrench (didn't work, but looks good in my tool box) and a universal socket
for the occasion. I believe I used a short socket on a 3/8" breaker bar to
hold the nut on top and the universal socket on the bottom, but my memory
is fading.

Bob