Re: TR Rear Window??

To: Ian Clough <ian.clough@entrust.com>
Subject: Re: TR Rear Window??
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:02:01 -0500
Cc: "'triumph'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
At 04:44 PM 3/18/98 -0500, Ian Clough wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>   I just received the latest Moss publication (Spring '98).  On the
>cover is a beatiful yellow TR4 with a rear window.  I've seen this type
>of window before in magazine pics of TRs, my question is:  Was this
>window a factory option?  I doubt it, but then again what do I know? :-)
>  Second question is:  Can one of these be adapted/available for a TR6?

Ian,

You are looking at the illustrious Surrey Top, if you find one prepare to
pay dearly. It was a factory option. (Mine is NOT for sale!)

Remember the long thread about them a few months back???
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/
 TR250  CD8096 L                  A Little Town In
 TR250  CD1074 L                  Connecticut, USA