Re: Clutch bleeding problem?

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Clutch bleeding problem?
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:08:13 -0500
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks to those that responded to my clutch difficulties.  The system did
drain itself and once I tried to restart or bleed the thing, the piston in the
master cyl. was apparently stuck -- due to all of the crud in the bore.  So,
I've rebuilt the master and am in the process of bleeding the system with the
reasonable/expected amount of pedal pressure.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton