Re: More mechanic entries needed

To: jbonina@nectech.com
Subject: Re: More mechanic entries needed
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 07:31:55 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>     I've only received 4 responses to date for the LBC mechanic database.
*************************************
Jeff,
You may (or may not) be on the wrong list for this.  Probably most of us
(not all) work on our own car's and as such don't know of any mechanics in
their respective areas.  That's not to say there aren't any, but we just
don't go to one and have no experience with any.  Speaking for myself, I am
constantly asked, when someone needs work on their car, where a good
mechanic is but I have to tell them, I don't know of one, I do ALL my own
work-

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (project)
73 Ford Courier (parts hauler, rain vehicle, getting a V6 soon!)