Re: More mechanic entries needed

To: armstrong@btinternet.com, peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: More mechanic entries needed
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 18:07:09 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-03-13 13:51:35 EST, armstrong@btinternet.com writes:

> What we have in the UK is a list of private Triumph owners and their
>  facilities that could be used by travelling fellow enthusiasts in an
>  emergency. Would a mixture of both be a better idea in the US?

"RIGHT BACK AFTER SOME MESSAGES "  Commercial volume/music

One of the benefits of membership in the Vintage Triumph Register (we all are
members? - nudge :-)) is access to a list of VTR members who have volunteerd
their names and phone numbers for just such a purpose.  Seems to me that if
those folks couldn't help they would be the ones to direct someone in trouble
to a decent local mechanic.  Cheers.

"BACK TO THE SHOW" ;-).

Art Kelly