RE: Rear Disc Brakes/Asteroids

To: "'Trevor Jordan'" <tjordan@pa.ausom.net.au>
Subject: RE: Rear Disc Brakes/Asteroids
From: Bob Hutton <bobhutton@VUT.edu.AU>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:11:04 +1000
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Trevor,

The Ford Falcon in Australia uses a similar set up for the parking brake and on
ours seems reasonably effective. Never tried to actually use it as an emergency
brake though and haven't had to replace the pads yet, (doesn't look easy). It's
possible some Fords over there use a similar system.

Regards,

Bob Hutton