Home Powder coating...the Oven Problem

To: RVincenti@lbfc.com
Subject: Home Powder coating...the Oven Problem
From: "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:34:46 -0600
Cc: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I too watched the Hot Rod TV episode with the Powder coating system.  I
also wondered about the "Oven" issue.  I came up with 2 posible
solutions.  #1) Buy a used or get a free gas stove( not as hard or
expensive as you might think...I just gave on away). and run it on
bottled gas, like the tank for your BBQ grill. or #2) buy a ceramic kiln
from someone who was into that in the 80's and is tired of fooling with
it.  You probably with have to turn down the heat...but I think it's
doable.  Just some random data points.

Brian H. Smith
Lake Charles , LA
1959 TR3