For Nikki

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: For Nikki
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 00:07:56 -0500
Forgive blasting the list -- but I didn't retain a posting of a few days
ago from the list member "Nikki".
Within your post, you described a metalic clicking sound from the left
wheel while coasting.  I finally had my '80 spitfire out yesterday
(after many months and much work) and find that I have the exact same
noise.
I would be interested in a copy of the responses that you received
concerning the condition.
Mine is a metalic clicking sound that occurs approximately twice (evenly
spaced) for each revolution of the wheel.  This is after rebuilding the
front and rear suspension, new wheel bearings, new brakes, new rotors,
new drums and u-joints.  Everything is tight and I'm not entirely sure
if its' the front or rear wheel.

Regards,
Ed Hamilton