Spits, MGBs and LBCs

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spits, MGBs and LBCs
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 12:15 -0800
     Let's give it a bit of a rest for now.  I think it is a given that the
     subscribers to the Triumphs List will be more inclined to recommend a
     Triumph over an MGB or Sprite/Midget.  Both sides have made valid
     points about the respective advantages and disadvantages of their
     toys, and there's no reason to turn this into an argument.

     On another note, someone recently posted an e-mail concerning the
     Mekenthaller (SP?) car show coming up soon in Southern California.
     Can anyone please shed some light on this event?  I have never heard
     of it and have lived here all of my life (more or less).  I tried to
     e-mail "Patti Stub"(?) but received no response.  TIA, and remember,
     it is considered perfectly acceptable on this list to hurl insults at
     the drivers of Italian and German cars, but not at other LBCers.  ;^)

     Ross D. Vincenti
     64 Spitfire 4
     64 Porsche 356C Coupe (German sports car covered with insults)