Re: Ford "Argent" - Wheel Color for 76 TR6

To: triumph@terraworld.net
Subject: Re: Ford "Argent" - Wheel Color for 76 TR6
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 22:11:32 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chad,

  "Argent" my dictionary tells me, is a "rare & poetic" word for silver,
or anything representing it.  Just thought you'd like to know.  Another thing
you might like to know is the Dupont Centari Code number for it; that
would be D 8544 A.  It is "Ford Bright Argent Metallic, 1985  Ford code
5288G.
  I'm not to sure if the Ford number is right, since the label on the can at
work
had paint running down on that part, but I'm sure of  the Dupont number.

                                           JOE IV
                                           TR 250
                                          WALLINGFORD, CT. USA

P.S. Are you still in Korea? (I think that was you who went there, right?)