Re: Multi Use ATF

To: otmc@bc1.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Multi Use ATF
From: Bristol7 <Bristol7@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:37:55 EST
In a message dated 98-03-03 16:15:38 EST, otmc@bc1.com writes:

<< I've been using it for this purpose for years in both LBC's & Volvo's and
 have found it to be great stuff. I know that Moss sells special dashpot
 oil, but I've never seen any reason to use it. Does anyone on the list know
 of a reason not to use ATF in your dashpot?

I used ATF in my Strombergs of our 72 TR6 (just sold) since 1982 without
any adverse effects, and I have been using ATF in the Strombergs of our
80 TR7 since we acquiring 5 years ago without any problems. Frankly, I'd
try Baby Oil if I thought it might work.

Best Regards,

Kirk Yonker
80 TR7 DHC
81 TR8 DHC FI