Re: VINCO Transmissions

To: smith007@mindspring.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: VINCO Transmissions
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:14:54 -0800
Has anyone had any dealings with a company named Vinco, specializing in
tranny's. Found them in Hemmings, the company is in Andrews Island, near
Jacksonville Fl.Thanks

il Smith
69 TR6
" More Dreams Than Money "

I ordered an early input shaft for my TR6 tranny, plus miscellaneous
bushings from VINCO.  Vincent was very helpful in making sure that I got
the parts I needed.  A gave them a visual and micrometer check.  All
checked out fine.

I have yet to use the tranny as the car is still in the midst of being
restored.  But I would have to give VINCO a "thumbs up" so far.

Dave,
San Diego, Ca
1970 TR6 PI CP51649

\