Victoria British

To: Craig Smith <smi2685@ibm.net>
Subject: Victoria British
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 08:53:18 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

    Craig> For the US population, What are your thoughts on
    Craig> the above?  I have seen many references to Moss,
    Craig> TRF, and others, what about VB ?  Service,
    Craig> availabilty , price?

My experience, you have to know what you are buying.  They
stock stuff that the others don't always have.  Sometimes,
however, there's a reason for that (i.e. the repro is not
of very high quality) and sometimes they have the better
deals (Like their alloy valve covers, which I think are
of better finish quality than the TRF one).
                                                        -MM