RE: J type O/D ambivalence

To: "'Dee Jackson'" <dee_jackson@gilbarco.com>
Subject: RE: J type O/D ambivalence
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:25:15 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Dee,

Here is what the Volvo manual says about the o/d not releasing:
1. Fault in electrical wiring (voltage permanently on solenoid).
2. Control valve sticking.
3. Mechanical damage in o/d (may be the result of the trouble and not
its original cause).
4. Sticking unidirectional clutch.

Hope this helps! (Seems like #1 is ruled out).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada