RE: BL Badges

To: "'trummel@caa.army.mil'" <trummel@caa.army.mil>
Subject: RE: BL Badges
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:21:00 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ok here is what I found...

A = rear edge of badge to rear edge of front wing
B = bottom edge of badge to chrome strip on front wing

Driver side: A = 2", B = 5 1/4"
Pass side: A = 2 1/4", B = 5 7/8"

This definitely supports the comments that these were applied in a less
than strict manner at the factory.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)  2 BL badges in original locations
Calgary AB Canada