stuff

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: stuff
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:48:52 +0100 (BST)
  I read somewhere on the list that someone wished triumph had used a
different PI system. If you are the first production PI producer surely
that means that there wasn't a great deal of choice of PI systems?:-)

I went to Dublin the other day to visit the National Museum and learn
loads from the Bronze age display. LBC spotting was very poor, only saw a
orangey-yellow MGB, where were the Gillis brothers? I had a quick squizz
in trinity, on the off chance I could see a Triumph!

The most interesting thing I learnt all day is that it's true that
Guiness tastes better in Dublin!! Almost as disapointing as the lack of
LBC's was the lack of posters promoting 'DANA' for president, I wanted
one as a souvenir! Geez and people think Reagan was a bad idea!!

Johnny
'77 spit