Autumn Driving

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Autumn Driving
From: Brian Day <1briand@mail.airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:18:08 -0500
crisp mornings with panoramic views of the rainbow of changing leaves", I
offer this perspective:

While driving the TR6 to work today I looked for the rolling hills and jagged
mountains - didn't see any.  I looked for the beautiful foliage - didn't see
it.  Looked for picturesque villages on cold, blue lakes - didn't see any.
Oh well, I guess that my reward consists of being able to drive without a
scorching sun cooking me at about 120 degrees fahrenheit in my black vinyl
interior.

Brian "Skin Cancer Candidate" Day
Dallas, Texas

1973 TR6