Re: TR-6 rear camber problems

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 rear camber problems
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 13:30:28 -0400
Steve,
I had a lot of problems with negative camber on CF38690 and found that
the urethane control arm, shock link and spring pad bushings (from BPNW)
along with the mild comp. springs from TRF solved my "squat" problems. I
had much more neg. camber on one side than the other which was solved by
notching the brackets (done by a very competent frame & alignment shop).
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO