Re: Porsche

To: Craig Richburg <richburg@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:52:49 -0400
Cc: rem9@cornell.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Craig Richburg wrote:

> Hey Russ,
>
> Good,  however, I already own a Porsche.
> But you wouldn't know anything about that.
> I guest we can't expect much from someone who can not even afford
> his own email account.

I GUEST we can't expect much from your ability to spell or compose
grammatically correct sentences either.

Methinks thou art a crock of bullshit.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but
doesn't one need to demonstrate, at very least, a cursory knowledge of
the english language to get into medical school?   Just a quick
examination of your writing style and frequent obvious errors tell
volumes about who (and what) you really are.  For example, your use of
the contraction "can't", followed only five words later by the use of
the full "can not" indicates at very least a childlike inconsistency in
thought, and in the context of your recent behavior in this social
setting, may be indicative of a deeper tendancy towards schizophrenia
and an anti-social personality.  Does mental illness run in your family
as well?

John  (Man, I *really* tried to stay out of this thing....)