RE: Another Show Car (65 TR4) FOR SALE

To: "'Craig Richburg'" <richburg@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: RE: Another Show Car (65 TR4) FOR SALE
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 08:25:49 -0700
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
No Doc,

        You ARE the bad apple.  This whole thread was somewhat amusing, if not
distracting, YESTERDAY.  Today...it's just so much extraneous bullshit.

        Why don't you just grow up and let it go...my God man.  I guess you
just have no clue...seems to me you could just drop the "my _______ is bigger
than yours" attitude and just respond to the "serious" queries about your cars.
 This whole thing will continue to fester as long as the name calling and
taunting continue....LET IT GO !

(climbing down off my soapbox)
Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar