rebuilding TR6 seat cushions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: rebuilding TR6 seat cushions
From: libertyc <libertyc@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 10:38:29 -0700
Alright - I'm quickly growing tired of seeing morsels of seat cushion
foam fall over my brand new carpeting.  I'm a bit short on time these
days and seem to remember that rebuilding seat cushions is a job that
requires great care and patience (I'm not exactly flush with cash,
either). Has anyone had an upholstery shop perform the labor with kits
bought from TRF/Moss/VB/Brit Conn/BPNW.  How much did they charge.  Who
supplies the seat kit with the best value?

Carl Huppert