RE: parking brake adjustment

To: "'Zempel David'" <Zempel_David@spmm.lmms.lmco.com>, triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: parking brake adjustment
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:47:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
You don't really need a digital camera.  Any 35mm can take the photos
and they can be scanned into digital format.  (Who ever does your local
newsletter probably has access to a scanner)

Later,
Carl F. Musson (musson@arts.usf.edu)
'58 TR3A TS25264L  www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
Tampa, Florida (USA)