Frozen Calipers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Frozen Calipers
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:04:57 EST
I've found the best way to deal with a frozen caliper is to send it
off to Apple Hydraulic, you won't even recognise it when it
gets back....very happy with the work...(no connection blah, blah,
blah...)... I confess, I've never been able to rebuild a caliper or
tandem M/C to my own satisfaction...

...the point being, that if it's frozen, it probably needs more than
a simple rebuild...and by the time you put in stainless pistons I
doubt it's any cheaper than the $85-95 "going rate."
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate
Princeton University Press
Tel:609 258 4900