Ken Richardson

To: list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ken Richardson
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:08:51 -0400
I was very saddened to learn of the passing on of the legendary Ken
Richardson.  All of us Triumph enthusiasts owe him much gratitude. Ken was
very instrumental in the development of the early TR's.   As I told him as
he autographed a trophy I won at the 91 VTR "If it wasn't for you we would
be driving MG's".  But in all seriousness I will raise my glass (of Bass,
of course) in a moments silence in hounour of the great man himself.  And I
will forever cherish my autographed trophy.

In mourning,
Dave Massey