Spinners for American 8 spoke mag wheels

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spinners for American 8 spoke mag wheels
From: catucker@vnet.net (C. Tucker)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:30:15 -0400 (EDT)
Help fellows,
I have a set of four of the American 8 spoke wheels that were an
option on at least the TR-4A cars.
However, the spinners were destroyed by some idiot that didn't know how
to remove them.

If someone would happen to know of the whereabouts of some of these
spinners, I would greatly appreciate the lead.  Cash.

Also, if someone would have a lead on the whereabouts of some original
equipment yellow and black radiator hoses that came on the TR-250, I would
appreciate that also.  All hoses needed.

Thanks again
Charles Tucker