97 VTR

To: list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 97 VTR
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:08:48 -0400
Fellow listers,

It doesn't look like I will be able to attend the VTR this year.  Bummer.
I had planned to go but the press of business has overtaken me and the
transmission is in 247 pieces.  ( I know, I know.  I saw how you guys
harrased the pyramid guy about priorities but when you are involved in a
start up operation yu must seize the moment.)

But I will stop what I am doing on wednesday night (I probably  will be
flying to Reno on business) and drink a beer with you guys in spirit.  Or
is that spirits?  Oh well.  At least Minneapolis is the same distance for
me and the car will be less likely to over heat.  And the group in Eden
Prairie look like an energetic bunch.  They have a great news letter.

See you in ' 98.

Dave (I have a Triumph, or at least I used to.  I haven't checked lately)
Massey