Re: GT6 prices

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: GT6 prices
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 26 Jun 97 15:52:08
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Rick Rock wryly wrote:

>>I haven't been paying much attention to Spitfire or GT-6 prices, so I
need some help.  I saw a GT-6 Mk 3 in pretty nice shape, (new paint, fresh
engine, new tires on steel wheels, lots of new suspension parts, good
interior) for $3500.
     Is this number low, high, or about what the car is going for these days?<<

>From what I have seen, this is a GOOD price for a GT-6 in good shape.  People
appreciate them for their increasing rareness and, well, you know -- that
bigger engine thing.  I think you should buy this car or let Pete McHugh buy
it -- Lucas knows,  he needs another GT6 in his yard ...

--
Martin Secrest