Re: TR4A Radio

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com
Subject: Re: TR4A Radio
From: amlight@cris.com (Larry Scharff)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 23:30:43 GMT
Cc: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:09:19 -0700, you wrote:
Justin, and the group,  I will look in  Hemming and we
have some good repair shops down in this area( surrounding the
NASA area). I guess my point  is to these company that sell product
knowing there is a problem with it.
I contacted the company today they said they will send me another,
they will also issue a  UPS call tag for pick up the JUNK.
We will see what happens in the next week, and I will let you all
know.
Larry