RE: Whos' Going? VTR Nat.

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com
Subject: RE: Whos' Going? VTR Nat.
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:42:22 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Justin writes:
"It might get a "Diamond-in-the-Rough" award... if it exists... but I'd
rather not enter it in anything THIS year...   but I will certainly pop
the bonnet open and let people look at it...  Next year it might be the
car that wins FAVORITE of the show, etc.!!! :) "

Justin,
There is nothing wrong with being just a participant. You will have a lot
more fun, see, and do more than the rest of us who will be on our backs
under cars cleaning the excess oil off our trunions in case the judges look.

Have a great drive
Richard