Re: Whos' Going? VTR Nat.

To: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Whos' Going? VTR Nat.
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 02:33:31 -0400 (EDT)
Richard and list-

I just got in from a night of work on the TR6.  Hopefully it and I will be at
VTR.

It is a trailered car (in part because it is not running yet) and I actually
enjoy sitting at the wading pool. You see, that is where a lot of young
mothers sit while their husbands are at the race track.

I will not be making it at the hotel until Thursday evening, so Wednesday
night would be out for me.

I agree that a meeting of the list would be nice. Judging by the recent
postings, why not the TRF vendors' room?  Charles and John could supply the
refreshments? Charles - John - are you listening?

Are others going? Bringing what?

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"