FW: webers

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: webers
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:25:05 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Tom Bottman
<tbotts@vii.com>]]

     Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 10:34:44 +0100
     From: Tom Bottman <tbotts@vii.com>
     Subject: webers

A TR6 recently came home with me one day. This little beast has triple
webers but really runs poorly. Seems to me from the little reading I
could find on the Webers that I need to disable or replace the vacuum
advance distributor. So . . . any suggestions out there? Thanks
tbotts@mail.vii.com

[Turns out this fellow lives in Salt Lake, I'm trying to get him to bring
the car by my shop for a bit to have a look, as I don't think the distributor
has any real bearing on his driveability problem.  Maybe he'll be at the
British Field Day we are having in downtown Salt Lake tomorrow, June 21. mjb.]