RE: Airboxes

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Airboxes
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:09:32 -0600
My airbox does not have the two holes for the hoses. I did see one this
weekend at a brit car show and the guy said he got his from a tr7. Of
course my tr6 is a 76 so perhaps Phil yours being a 71 might be a
slightly different spec in this regard.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada