RE: list of suppliers

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: list of suppliers
From: "Cordes, Edwin G" <Edwin.Cordes@SW.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:37:02 -0500
 I'm new to the list and new to Triumph restoration.  A number of people
have mentioned that various suppliers, part houses, repair/rebuild
shops, bone yards, frame manufacturers, etc. are on the "list".  Is
there a list of all these valuable resorces beyond  TRF, British
Victoria, Special Interest, & Moss? Is this list available on the net?
if not has anyone though of starting one.  I've read a number of
messages where people identify good sources providing good service.
Thanks in advance

Ed Cordes