RE: Low (?) Oil Pressure

To: "'Bill Swinehart'" <bills@pagesz.net>, flywi@ns1.northnet.net
Subject: RE: Low (?) Oil Pressure
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:50:58 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I will vouch for the oil pressure readings on my 76 tr6. Startup it's
around 75, and will taper off to around 50 after some driving. As for
the temp, mine seems to stay around 1/4 - 1/3 in normal driving. If I am
in stop and go traffic moving veeery slowly, it will climb to almost
1/2.

The car is compeltely stock (air pump removed).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada