Re: concerning the miata thread

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: concerning the miata thread
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 00:03:47 -0400
Ed Burger wrote:
> I guess I'm eating my words on that no aftermarket for the Miata's
> thing.

  Even Moss has a Miata Catalog, as you know. It's downloadable
from their web site at www.mossmotors.com.

  It's sort of a different flavour though. While our catalogs
are all parts and such, the Miata catalog is a lot about
trailers and bike racks, fairly light on the engine internals
and suspension parts. But I suspect that will change as
the cars out there get a little older.

  They do have a picture of the (in)famous teddy bear rims
though. Definately worth downloading the catalog if you
haven't seen them already.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada