TR-4 OD For sale - clarification

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-4 OD For sale - clarification
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@ipass.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 12:04:13 -0400
I had a brain cramp when I made the first post regarding the OD for sale.
*I* knew that it was a fully assembled gearbox and OD, why didn't the rest
of the world?

It is a full up TR-4 gearbox and OD, as an integral unit (less facia
switch) and ready to drop in.  No modifications to driveshaft or other
mechanicals are needed.

It will probably fit TR-3s, but I can't guarantee that.  A buddy of mine
years ago used my -4 gearbox in his TR-3A while we rebuilt his, so I assume
that this box should drop in as well.

Hope this clarifies things.

J.C. Hassall
jhassall@ipass.net